For All Levels of IVY/Seven Sister Schools Alumni and their friends
Organized by The Harvard and Yale Clubs of Washington D.C.
We invite you to join us for one of the most popular mixed doubles tennis parties for IVY / Seven Sisters alumni and their guests. Players of all levels and ages over 18* are welcome. It is an enjoyable way for tennis players of all abilities and ages to socialize and network. You can come and leave at any time. Playing sessions last for 40 minutes each, then we reformulate doubles teams. You may, but need not, bring a tennis partner.
We provide refreshments and tennis balls.
* If a player meeting all other requirements is under 18 years old (limited to Advanced level girl or boy), please contact us in advance.
Note: This event is not a part of an Ivy or other group singles event.
Player - Advance registration - $30 per person (credit card)
Note: If website is closed or Sold Out, contact organizers for availability of a spot.
Player - Door admission - $35 per person (cash only; no credit card)
Non-Player - $10 per person (limited to a guest of a player)
Tennis Party Policies:
- Advance registration: Please register with a credit card at the website shown below. All payments must be received by 11/15/2019 to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by a check, fax, email or telephone.
- Requests for refunds: A request must be received by 3 pm on 11/15/2019.
- Door admission: If a space is available, please pay door admission fee by cash. No credit card or check.
- Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function.
Registration: Administered by the Yale Club of Washington D.C. for the November event.
Credit Card Payment: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ivyseven-sisters-tennis-73596189183
Kuni Matsuda (Harvard), 240-294-5736 (w), 703-622-7999 (m), Stardust@smart.net
David Federbush (Yale), 301-657-4691 (h), 301-657-4680 (w), email@example.com