We invite all IVY/Seven Sister School alumni and their guests to a chess social for players of all levels and ages. This is an enjoyable occasion to socialize, and network with IVY/Seven Sisters alumni and their guests, and to take part in casual games. You can come and leave at any anytime.
Note: This event is not a part of an Ivy or other group singles event.
Organized by The HARVARD Club of Washington D.C.
- Advance registration for player / observer: $10 per person by a credit card
- Door admission for player and observer: $15 per person (cash only)
- Free parking at the underground garage.
- Soft drinks and lite munchies will be included. Food and other beverages are at the person’s expense. Sandbox does not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
Chess Social policies:
1. Advance registration can be made only by credit card in advance at the Harvard Club website shown below. All payments must be received by November 17, 2019 to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by fax, email or telephone.
2. Requests for refunds must be received by November 17, 2019.
3. Door admission is limited to availability of spaces. Limited to Cash only.
4. There will be a chess sets available at the event, but it would be helpful if attendees who have sets could bring them. If you do not mind bringing your own chess set, please let us know.
6. Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function.
Registration and Payment methods:
Credit Card Registration and Payment: http://hcdc.clubs.harvard.edu/article.html?aid=1873 (If you have difficulty registering through the Harvard Club’s website, we take credit card payment over the phone at 202-337-1300.)
Kuni Matsuda, Stardust@smart.net 240-294-5736 (w - daytime)
Bob Kolodney, BobkoLive@gmail.com