for All Levels of IVY/Seven Sister Schools Alumni and their friends
Organized by The Harvard and Yale Clubs of Washington D.C.
We invite you to join us for one of the most popular tennis parties for players of all levels and ages over 18*. This tennis event is an enjoyable way to socialize and network with Ivy and Seven Sister alumni.
You can come and leave at any session over the five hour event (40 minutes each session). We provide refreshments and tennis balls.
* If a player is under 18 years old (limited to Advanced girl or boy), please contact either of the names below.).
Player - Advance registration - $30 per person (credit card)
Player - Door admission - $35 per person (cash only; no credit card)
Non-Player - $10 per person (limited to a guest of a player)
Tennis Party Policies:
- Advance registration: Please register with a credit card at the Harvard Club DC website shown below. All payments must be received by 2/21/2020 to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by a check, fax, email, or telephone.
- Requests for refunds: A request must be received by 3 pm on 2/21/2020.
- Door admission: If a space is available, please pay door admission fee by cash. No credit card or check.
- Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function.
Advanced Registration: (Credit card only. Administered by Harvard Club D.C.)
(If you have difficulty registering through the Harvard Club’s website, you can pay by credit card over the phone at 202-337-1300.)
Kuni Matsuda (Harvard), 240-294-5736 (w), 703-622-7999 (m), Stardust@smart.net
David Federbush (Yale), 301-657-4691 (h), 301-657-4680 (w), firstname.lastname@example.org