We invite all alumni and their guests of IVY/Seven Sisters, for players of all levels and ages. This is an enjoyable occasion to socialize, and network with IVY/Seven Sisters alumni and their guests, and to take part in casual games. You can come and leave at any time.
Note: This event is not a part of the IVY / Seven Sister schools’ singles event.
Organized by The HARVARD Club of Washington D.C.
- Advance registration for player / observer: $10 per person by a credit card only
- Door admission for player and observer: $15 per person (cash only)
- Free parking at the underground garage under Sandbox.
- Soft drinks, pizza and lite munches will be included.
- Sandbox does not serve alcoholic beverages and food at this time.
Chess Social policies:
1. Advance registration can be made only by credit card in advance at the Harvard Club website shown below. All payments must be received by February 23, 2020 to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by check, fax, or email.
2. Requests for refunds must be received by February 23, 2020.
3. Door admission is limited to availability of spaces. Payment is limited to Cash only.
4. There will be a chess sets available at the event, but it would be helpful if attendees who have sets could bring them.
6. Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function.
Registration and Payment methods:
Credit Card Registration and Payment: http://hcdc.clubs.harvard.edu/article.html?aid=1911 (If you have difficulty registering through the Harvard Club’s website, you can pay by credit card over the phone at 202-337-1300.)
Kuni Matsuda, Stardust@smart.net 240-294-5736 (w - daytime)
Bob Kolodney, BobkoLive@gmail.com