Join CCW for a special tour of Nationals Ballpark. Visit places not accessible to the daily fan. Come join other Cornellians for a great Sunday afternoon.
The Ballpark will be ours as the Nationals are not playing at home that day.
The Nationals Park Ballpark Tour is a behind-the-scenes look at Nationals Park. Over the course of an hour and fifteen minutes you will visit:
- The PNC Diamond Club, the Lexus Presidents Club and the Stars & Stripes Club
- A luxury Suite
- The Shirley Povich Media Center
- The Nationals Dugout
- The Visiting Team Clubhouse (subject to availability)
- Throw a pitch in the Nationals Bullpen
- And many other Nationals Park attractions!
Both tours will encourage you to participate and include interactive portions:
- Touch a module of the spectacular five-story HD scoreboard
- Experience the Nationals indoor batting cages
*Please keep in mind, the Nationals retain the right to modify the tour at any time due to unexpected events at the ballpark
Tours embark from the Center Field Gate, at the intersection of Half and N Streets, SE, and will take place rain or shine. The tour does require a lot of walking but is both wheelchair- and stroller- accessible. Please arrive ten minutes early and schedule yourself approximately two hours to be at the park.
Nationals Park provides accommodations for guests with disabilities. If you require special accommodations in order to participate in the tour, please contact Steve Piekarec
$13 members, $18 non-members
CCW has 25 tickets for this walking tourDress:
Map/directions: Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, MapQuest
Nationals Website: http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=was