***NEW DATE AND LOCATION***
We invite you to join us for the IVY/Seven Sisters alumni Chess social for players of all levels and ages. This is an enjoyable occasion to socialize, and network with IVY/Seven Sisters alumni and their guests, and to take part in casual games. You can come and leave at any sessions.
Organized by The HARVARD Club of Washington D.C.
Place: James Hoban's, 1 DuPont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036 (New location)
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 (New date)
Time: 6:45 to 9:30 pm
Admission: Advance registration for player / observer: $12 per person by check or credit card
Door admission for player and observer: $15 per person by check or cash only.
One drink and munches will be included: Additional drinks and foods are by your own expenses.
Chess Social policies:
1. Advance registration can be made only by mailing a check in advance to the address below, or paying by credit card in advance at the Harvard Club website shown below. All payments must be received by February 26, 2018 to qualify for the advance registration price. There is no registration by fax, email or telephone.
2. Requests for refunds must be received by 1 pm on February 27, 2018.
3. Door admission is limited to availability of spaces. NO credit card is accepted at the door.
4. There will be chess sets available at the event, but it would be helpful if attendees who have sets could bring them. If you do not mind bringing your own chess set, please let us know.
6. Each attendee is responsible for any damage to the facility, injuries or accidents in connection with this function.
Registration and Payment methods:
Mail Registration with a Check: Harvard Club of Washington D.C. , 3220 N Street, NW #295, Washington DC 20007
Credit Card Registration and Payment: http://hcdc.clubs.harvard.edu/article.html?aid=1542
Kuni Matsuda, Stardust@smart.net 240-294-5736 (w)
Bob Kolodney, BobkoLive@gmail.com