COVID-19: Pivot, Reboot, Rebound
Overview: Augmenting a successful track record of hosting five previous highly-rated Summits at locations in the Washington D.C. area, the Wharton School Club of DC will be moving the 2020 Wharton DC Innovation Summit: Covid-19 – Pivot, Reboot, Rebound to a virtual format.
- This conference, open to the public, will focus on the impactful and lasting effects the Novel Coronavirus will have on innovation now and for many years to come. Specifically, our diverse and accomplished speakers will address how COVID-19 has changed our lives, altered the trajectory of innovation, and presented new possibilities for business disruption.
- Rates to attend are nominal (just 29/person for Members, colleagues) so that everyone who is interested can afford to attend.
- Click HERE to register.
The Summit will feature several keynote speakers including:
- Dr. Kaihan Krippendorff, the Founder of growth strategy and innovation consulting firm, Outthinker, and the author of 4 books including his most recent, Driving Innovation From Within: A Guide for Internal Entrepreneurs;
- David Morey, Chairman & CEO, DMG Global, discusses Creating Business Magic: How the Power of Magic Can Inspire, Innovate and Revolutionize Your Business
The 2020 Summit will also have the following panels:
- COVID-19’s Impact on Private Startup Funding
- Public Funding Alternatives
- COVID-19’s Impact on the Workforce & Workplace of the Future
- Innovating for Supply Chain Resilience
- The Pandemic’s Impact on the Future of Healthcare
- The Pandemic’s Impact on the Future of Higher Education
The schedule includes breaks which provide attendees with many opportunities to connect and network with one another in Zoom Breakout Rooms.
Venue: Virtual on Zoom Meetings, with Breakouts to help you network and connect, even during these turbulent times.
Record of Success: The 2020 Innovation Summit builds upon five successful past summits, each of which received rave reviews from speakers, attendees and sponsors. Typical reviews:
- “The Summit is fantastic. I’ve had a lot of great conversations with individuals here. There are many new perspectives, innovative ideas, and great opportunities to collaborate. We’ve had numerous informal sessions with much dialogue.”– Ruth Ann Hudson, IBM
- “What’s exciting about the Summit is that we have entrepreneurs and innovators coming together in the Nation’s Capital, finding ways entrepreneurs and innovators can help the big problems over the next decade. I’m excited about being here because the talent gathered here can together be part of the solution for our Nation’s ills.” – Aneesh Chopra, first White House Chief Technology Officer
Whether you're based in Washington, DC., elsewhere in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world, you are invited to join us for our 6th Summit. Get cutting-edge insights on strategy, innovation and leadership from the comfort of your home office, or wherever else you may be.
3-month Access to Content
After the summit, you get recordings and transcripts to check what you've missed.
Here's what's included.
Get cutting-edge insights on strategy, innovation and leadership from top business & other leaders.
Tuesday, May 26 & Wednesday, May 27, 2020
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM Each Day
Click HERE to register.